Under the Interreg IPA CBC Italy-Albania-Montenegro Programme, the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs of Albania launches a call for espression of interest for the vacant position of Head of the First Level Control Office, located in Tirana.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter in English;
- Curriculum vitae (CV) in Europass format in English;
- Photocopies of University Degrees (not to be translated);
- Certificates of training, computer and language skills;
- Other relevant documents on previous experience (reference letters, certificates, workbooks, etc.)
Interested candidates should submit their application documents by April 2, 2020, 4 pm, at the following address: Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, Human Resources Department, Gjergj Fishta Boulevard, Nr. 6, Tirana, Albania. Subject: Application for the position “Head of First Level Control Office - Interreg IPA CBC Italy-Albania-Montenegro Programme 2014-2020 ″.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.